GO!

✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 25: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♦ - ULLR - ♦

Did Someone - Say - Squirrel?????

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 2:18pm PST 
Hi from Coloradorooooo!

My name is Ullr (pronounced Ooh-ler). I'm a rescue from Denver, and am adjusting so well in my furever home. My sister Shadow died last month, so now I'm the big dog of the house. I'm four years old, and just celebrated by birthday! party

The weather is getting warmer and I'm starting to blow my coat. Anybody else yet? Looks like mom will be taking me to the groomer real soon. Boo! I don't like the groomer!

Arooo!!
[notify]
Ruby

A real gem

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 9:58pm PST 
wave Hello everyone. I'm Ruby and I'm from Ohio. I have been on Dogster for a while, but my mom just got me active. Glad she did, cause I am having so much fun! It's nice to meet you all. snoopy
[notify]
Tyson

GOT CATS? DONT- WANT EM'!

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '08 12:51pm PST 
Hi! Im Tyson! Im a fellow Husky! Heres The Link To My Pawge:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/757716
I hope to get to know all of you,Bye!wave
[notify]

Bowser

squeak em if you- got em

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 6:05am PST 
im bowser! i dont look much husky but i act all husky! my mom was a purebred and her owners didnt want us mutts so all 11 of us pups were given to the pound. all but 2 of us had blue eyes. i didnt, so i didnt go as quick. human mom saw me and i was all cute and fluffy, so she adopted me. I have been quite the challege to raise, im stubborn and like to gaurd my food but i love to run! thats my fav. thing ever. well that and eating. last month human mom was looking at the website for the humane society that i came from, and saw my brother on there! she went down there to adopt him but he had found a home. I guess my brother was just as hard to deal with as me. human mom says sometimes im a handfull but she loves me.
[notify]
Bouncer

Dobby is free'd

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 6:10am PST 
im bouncer. my adopted sib bowser acts more husky then i do! but i look more with my markings and all. im very laied back, i am a mix of course. I love to run, but the mix in me hates snow! its weird being part husky and wanting to run, but not liking the snow! bowser makes fun of me. id rather chill inside on a cold day. I blame it on getting the husky colors and pattern but not the hair type. laugh out loud i was named bouncer because when human mom and her daughter came to look at me at the pound, i was bouncing up and down.
[notify]
$Tony$

TNT, I'm Dy -No - MITE!

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 7:42am PST 
wave Hi! I'm Tony, another fellow Husky. I am furry talkitave and love to chat with other pups. I am also full of energy all the time. My mum wonders if I'll evfur calm down. BOL!

Here Is My Link:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/757844

I hope to be good furriends with all of you!
[notify]
Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 8:58am PST 
Hi my name is Sadie. I'm a five year old bi-eyed Siberian Husky. I love romping in the snow and taking long walks. I was very naughty in the past but now I'm a good girl who obeys (sometimes, bol!) Please feel free to send me a PPR or p-mails. I'm always up for making new Husky pals!

Happy Easter! hugbig grin

Edited by author Sun Mar 23, '08 8:59am PST

[notify]
★Bear&- #9733;

Never tired of- love.

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 1:11pm PST 
Hi I'm Bear I'm a 2 yr. old Siberian Husky mix, my dad is either a lab or chow you guess.wink I live in North Dakota I love it here because we get tons of snow here especially during the winter.
I love playing fetch chasing ducks in the field with Lady, swimming, cuddling, going for car rides and walks.dancing
[notify]
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Thu Apr 3, '08 1:33pm PST 
My name is Lil Miss Mya, I was born in Stark, Kansas on March 22nd, 2007 to a breeder, on May 17th, 2007 I came to my fur~ever home here in California. I am very playful, energetic, social and most of all loving. I have met some wonderful pups & peeps on here and the wonderful pawships will last a lifetime. I love to play in the snow (big shocker BOL), I love to hike at our cabin in Huntington Lake, I love to wrestle with our big kitty, and going to the dog parks are the best. I hope my pals keep growing with me. Hugs, Howls & Husky Luv Lil Miss Mya snoopy
[notify]
Civic

sniff and- find-your goal

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '08 5:47am PST 
Hello.I'm Civic.dogI love chasing stuff.I like it when my owner uses a remote control car to chase me.

This is the link to my page:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/765082/
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 25: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]