GO!

✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 24 of 25: Viewing entries 231 to 240)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  [Last 10 entry]  
Braiden

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 12:42pm PST 
Howdy. I am Braiden and I am a 2 year 10 month old red and white boy Husky. I live in Texas near Galveston on the Bolivar Peninsula. My favorite thing to do is walk on the beach, chase sea gulls, and play fetch with my green ball. I live with another Husky girl, Skyla, who just turned 2. She is wolf grey. We both talk Husky all day long. We have a Pitmix Max who is 3 years old, a Golden,Polly who is 14 years old, and the baby Yorkie Bella, 10 months old. I love my human Mom, but when Dad is around....forget about her!!! I am Daddy's boy for sure. I love this forum already!! Everyone is sure smart about Huskies here...
[notify]
Mika

blue/brown eyed- girl!

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 5:45pm PST 
Hi Braiden, wow it must be nice running along the beach!! This forum is great, it's just i notice people havn't been writing here a lot. Everybody has such beautiful Huskies, I would love to talk husky talk with everybody
[notify]
Jubilee

Littlest Lee- Lee

Barked: Thu Nov 29, '12 6:28pm PST 
My name is Jubilee. My friends call me Jubee. I have a brother but he lives with our Dad in the mountains. I live with our Mom in the city. We use to live together but...well, you know, life happens. Anyway, I still visit and see him once in a while. People say we are like two peas in a pod, whatever that means. I love to chase squirrels and chipmunks. I love to chew up paper towel rolls. I love to play with squeeky toys. I love children. And of course, I love my mom, and she loves me sooooo much, she says so everyday.
[notify]

Teddy

Teddy Bear

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '12 1:42pm PST 
Hello, everyone! My name is Teddy and I am a 12-week-old, male, purebred, red and white Siberian Husky. I currently live in Virginia and have not seen my first snow yet! I have one blue eye and one green eye. I love to learn new tricks, run around, and eat! My doggy profile page is http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1277129.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 8:43pm PST 
My name is Baxter im a pure siberian husky. i am red/brown and white i have one brown eye and one half brown half blue eye. i love playing with my brother and sister two German sheperds. i also love to go for a swim at the creek at the dog park with the other dogs.
[notify]
Bella

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '13 9:15pm PST 
Hi there, my name is Bella! I love running around in the rain and stalking my cat when I see him. I love playing with my family, and get super excited when we get to chase each other and throw around my rope toys!
[notify]
Skye

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 10:35pm PST 
Skye, Siberian Husky, Black topcoat with white undercoat, double stripe down the nose and dark blue eyes
[notify]
Demon

When I grow up,- I wanna be just- like Dad

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 11:11am PST 
Hi! I'm Demon. I'm a purebred Sibe puppy. I'm black and white with brown eyes. I'm named after my Dad because I look and act a lot like him! I haven't gotten to go home with my new family yet, but I'll be there in just a week or so! I have to wait until I'm 8 weeks old frown I'm super energetic though and I can't wait to go running with my new owner.wave
[notify]
Teeko

I like big mud- and I cannot lie

Barked: Sat Mar 2, '13 2:23pm PST 
Teeko is a red male, probably less then two years old, in the process of growing out his coat and gaining back weight, after being shaved and neglected by prior owner. Looking much better after almost 7 weeks, being dewormed, and fed and loved bunches. (He was about 59 pounds when adopted and 46 pounds when found less than two months after adoption by prior owner, probably about 53 pounds or so now.) He's MY dog now! Loves his girl buddy Ace, who is a two year old husky-shepherd mix. He won't know where to pee when Kale moves out, since he loves following my daughter's husky around in the backyard and peeing where Kale pees (Boys!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud )

All around sweet natured boy, very playful with Ace, very loving with me. He was found less than two months ago, and feeling better every day.
[notify]
Apollo

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 11:37am PST 
Hey guys! I'm Apollo. I'm an 11 week old, red/white Husky. I'm Demon's older brother and there's nothing I love more than picking on him. Personally, I think his ear and tail make great chew toys. He hasn't learned that he's gonna be bigger than me yet, so I have to be the boss as long as possible! He's also really loud so I do my best to keep him quiet when Mom asks me to!

Edited by author Mon Mar 4, '13 11:38am PST

[notify]
  (Page 24 of 25: Viewing entries 231 to 240)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  [Last 10 entry]