GO!

Any ideas on how big we might get?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 11:31pm PST 
Hi, my name is Pooka and my mom is being a little crazy right now so I was wondering if ya all would help her out? She is wondering how big me and my brother might get. I just turned 12 weeks yesterday and I am now 4.4 pounds. Big difference from two weeks ago when I was only 2.1 pounds but I think that might have to do with the good food mom is feeding me instead of that pedegree stuff. My brother Yoshi (well not really but it feels like it) just turned 11 weeks yesterday and he is 5.3 pounds. He was 4.2 pounds one and a half weeks ago. So is there anyone else out there that remembered what you were at this age and how big did you get? Thanks guys!
[notify]