GO!

Halloween Costumes

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Raven

May I have a- treat treat- please?

Barked: Wed Oct 21, '09 6:21am PST 
Hello my shih tzu friends! wave Are any of you dressing up for halloween? If so, what do you plan on dressing up as? I'm going to dress up as a lady bug and my shih tzu cousin is going to dress up as a bumble bee.
[notify]
Rupert

I love Ashlyn/Go- Donny Osmond Go

Barked: Wed Oct 21, '09 1:56pm PST 
wavewave

I am going to be Peter Pan and my brother Marbin is going to be Mike from Peter Pan the little boy who has the teddy bear, and Lady Bird is going to be Nana from Peter Pan
[notify]
Sasha

Miss Diva to- you!!

Barked: Wed Oct 28, '09 5:10pm PST 
Sadly I couldnt find a costume small enough for Giz, but Sasha is going to be a fairy and is actually going trick or treating.blue dog
[notify]

Meisha Marie

Lookin for- Cookies

Barked: Wed Oct 28, '09 7:35pm PST 
Sasha, Ellen Degeneres said to tell people your pet is a cat dressed up like a dog, lol.
[notify]
Sasha

Miss Diva to- you!!

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 10:19am PST 
hey I totally might do thatlaugh out loud, but he is only like 11 weeks old so I don't know if I want to take him out on a leash just yet big grin
[notify]
♥Chlo- e- Chanel&heart- s;

Miss Chloe- Ba-by!

Barked: Thu Oct 29, '09 4:16pm PST 
I'm dressing up as a pumpkin!
[notify]
Rupert

I love Ashlyn/Go- Donny Osmond Go

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '09 2:50am PST 
wavewave

I am going to tick or treat toodancingdancingdancing
[notify]