GO!

looking for a harness for my shih tzu!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Monster

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 8:01pm PST 
hey everyone! i was looking for a harness for Monster and i was wondering which ones other shih tzu owners have used. i was thinking something like THIS:

http://www.muttropolis.com/products2.cfm/ID/5424/name/Sport -Style-Reflective-Harness

what do you guys think??

i want one thats mesh or something that wont dig into his skin like the strappy ones do... help please! thank you =)

Edited by author Fri Feb 29, '08 8:14pm PST

[notify]
Shylo

Cutie- PaTootie

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 5:06pm PST 
That looks fantastic!!!! Mom would buy that in a flash.

Anything you wear, tho, including sweaters, etc will tangle your fur. frown
[notify]
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '08 9:34am PST 
That looks pretty good! I think that would be a great buy as long as you don't pull to hard. I think I'm lab, and pull like mad, so I'd probably wrip right throught that, but if you walk like a real tzu, it would be great fur ya!
[notify]

Jaden

Sleep, Eat,- Play....

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '08 9:16pm PST 
Puppia makes adorable little harnasses. The Harness I most frequently use is from Dogo. You can Check them out here. Jaden, my littlest tzu is currently the only one that uses a harness, but, they're soon to all be converted over as soon as I have the extra money.

http://www.dogodesign.com/index.asp
[notify]
Jaden

Sleep, Eat,- Play....

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '08 9:54pm PST 
Here's another link to a place where you can actually buy the harness. I didn't realize that you can't purchase the harnesses from the dogo website unless your a retailer. Kind of silly IMHO. Oh well you can order your here, Jaden has the blue and it's so cute on him:

http://www.gollygear.com/ezgoharn.htm
[notify]
Kelsey

Kelsey Rocks

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '08 10:33pm PST 
That harness looks great. Must be easier to put on than the strap one. Thanks for sharing it. I going to get mommy to get me one too.
[notify]
♥CoC- o- Chanel&heart- s; -

Mommy\'s Angel

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '08 6:10pm PST 
Mommy got me a pink double harness with lead all in one. It has daisies on it. It's easy to put on and I look too cute when I take a stroll around my block. The Maltese boys down the street go wild!!
[notify]
Lucy

Bark All- Night Sleep All- Day!

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 6:57pm PST 
That harness looks nice! We love that type of harness. We have been buying the Puppia harnesses which are very similar to the one you see at Muttropolis. We love them. Just google the Puppia harness and you can find them anywhere.
[notify]