GO!

What Shampoo do you use?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Sugarpie

...: This is why- I'm hot :...

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 2:19pm PST 
Hello everyone! wave

Miss Sugarpie is very smelly and I was wondering what name brand shampoo you use on your shih tzu's. Also do you use a conditioner? It seems like afdter I bathe her she has flakes. Kinda gross for the princess.
[notify]
Riley

HEY...that's- MINE!

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 3:39pm PST 
We use Earthbath. My fave is the Oatmeal and Aloe Shampoo.
Check them out: http://www.earthbath.com/

way to go
[notify]
Paddington

Be tuff ! The- "dog days" of- summer can

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '07 8:28pm PST 
We use a puppy tearless shampoo and also essentials detangler, remember to brush them out first before you shampoo it lessons the tangles on them.
[notify]

Gizmo

I AM the King of- the Castle!!

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 8:03am PST 
I also use a shampoo and seprate conditioner that has Aloe & Oatmeal for Gizmo. It smells really good. The brand I use is Natures Choice. It's great. If you are in Canada you can go to www.petsupplyhouse.com.

This company has been around for at least 30 years and specializes in supply handlers and groomers. When my family was showing Old English Sheep Dogs this is the only place we would our grooming supplies.
[notify]
Lucy

Born to Shop!

Barked: Tue May 1, '07 6:05am PST 
We use Earthbath Orange Oil Shampoo for our body and Whitening shampoo for our face and white areas. We also use Tropiclean new Spa line conditioner and face wash. We also use Tropiclean Kiwi conditioner. It smells wonderful.
[notify]
Lily

Girls just wanna- have fun!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 4:22am PST 
After searching the web for weeks we started to use The Coat Handler products:
15 to 1 Shampoo Concentrate
(dilute with water as instructed on the back of bottle-makes a lot for the $)
15 to 1 Coat Conditioner
(dilute with water and use as a leave in conditioner-I use cheap spray bottle)
Leave Lily fluffy and smelling very nice.
[notify]
Lucy

Bark All- Night Sleep All- Day!

Barked: Tue May 15, '07 6:14pm PST 
We use Shea Pet shampoo & conditioner on Isabelle. On me my Mom uses the Shea Pet or Pet Silk.

puppy
[notify]
Princess- Jasmynn- Belle

I'm the- boss...deal with- it!

Barked: Wed May 30, '07 2:41pm PST 
we use a vet recommended brand called Malosab (i think). It's mainly for babies with allergies, but it smells good, and will help with the flakes. Also, my mom's baby smelled kinda bad around her face...and she used to keep her face and hair very long....now that she cuts it much shorter, it seems the smell has gone....don't know what cut you use, but you might want to try a shorter cut.
[notify]
Bubba

So I'm a little- slow

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 12:08am PST 
Make sure she doesn't have yeast.It really smells bad, even after she is cleaned. The smell is usually worse in the ears. This is a problem common in Shihtzus.
[notify]
♥GRAC- IE

*Grace of my- Heart!*

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '07 1:41pm PST 
We use Natures Specialties, there are many formulas and we use the LavNderm. We also use a conditioner, the RE Moisturizing conditioner. Our groomer uses these products as well! However we didnt' know that until after mommie had purch them off Ebay!

Best of all we use a product called QUICKER SLICKER, a spray detangler that is great for getting out mats AND keeping mats at bay! Its a miracle....... before it we tried everything. (coz when we were young we played and chewed on each other all the time, BOL!) We get combed out at least once a day, but this stuff is grrreat to use whether u are wet or dry and helps in between groomings! cheercheer
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4