GO!

Puppy Weight?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Dante

Look at ME!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 1:27pm PST 
How much did your Shih Tzu weigh at 8 weeks? Dante weighs 2.2 lbs and the vet told me he was going to be small.
[notify]
Hannah

Im not stuck up.- I just dont like- you

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 4:42pm PST 
At eight week Hannah was 2.8 and she is now 9 pounds. If you want a estimate go by the parents weight.
[notify]
Riley

HEY...that's- MINE!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 10:28pm PST 
I got Riley at 9 weeks. At that time he weighed 3.2 pounds.
At his last check up, 16 weeks, he weighed 7.10 pounds.

I want him to quit growing. LOL
shrug
[notify]

Dante

Look at ME!

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '07 11:28pm PST 
Well I saw his mother and she was about 10 lbs give or take but I have no idea about the father. I'm not even sure if he's a shih tzu as well!

I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
[notify]
Lucy

Bark All- Night Sleep All- Day!

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 5:28pm PST 
I weighed 2.8 lbs. at 8 weeks. I am almost 17 months old now and my weight ranges between 11.5 and 12.5 lbs. The higher weight in the winter time.

puppy
[notify]
Sadie

Play with me.

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 9:23am PST 
Hi-
My little girl weighed 2.7 lbs. at 8 weeks. She is 10 weeks now and weighs 3 lbs. I hope she doesn't go over 10 lbs.
[notify]
GIZZY

Spoiled and- Lovin' It

Barked: Sat Apr 7, '07 1:25pm PST 
You can't always go by the parents' weight. I know a Tzu who was supposed to be little because her parents were little. But their grandma was bigger, so she turned out to be 11 pounds, instead of the 8 pounds.
[notify]
Tofu

Love my Tofu

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '07 9:12am PST 
I was 3lbs at 8 weeks and now I'm 15 months and weigh approx. 14lbs. Please note my brothers and sisters that we are suppose to range between 12 to 16lbs.
[notify]
Tofu

Love my Tofu

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '07 9:12am PST 
I was 3lbs at 8 weeks and now I'm 15 months and weigh approx. 14lbs. Please note my brothers and sisters that we are suppose to range between 12 to 16lbs.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '07 10:38am PST 
I was 3# 5oz at 8 weeks I am one year tomorrow and weigh13# 8 oz
My dad is 9#. my mom almost 20#. My human mom knew the dad not my mom. Her cousin owns the dad I was the stud fee pup. Human mom did not know there was such a big shih tzu. I (the mom) like many others was hoping for a small dog but would not trade Sadie for anything.
I am new here and love it the only other forum I have been on they seem to critize each other whicmakes me uncomfortable. This seems like a great place!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3