GO!

The Pillow Killer

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

  


Member Since
06/04/2014
 
 
Barked: Wed Jun 4, '14 8:21am PST 
I am the proud 'mom' to a 3 year old male Shiba named Kiba. He is vey friendly with people and other dogs. 95% of the time he is a perfect dog. The other 5% of the time he is a little terror. More specifically he destroys pillows. Pillows are the primary thing he regularly goes after. ( other than the occasional tissue).
He currently has a pillow made of a thick denim that he had managed to pull holes into.
I originally thought this was a result of him not being fixed. ( We can't fix him due to a minor heart murmur.) Occasionally he tries to have a bit of "fun" with his pillow but it's mostly just him pulling at it and trying to throw it around.

Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to stop this behavior? Or know of any pillows that are near impossible to destroy?
[notify]