GO!

Lost Shiba near Dayton OH

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Yuuki

Humans are so- hard to train

Barked: Sat Jan 2, '10 4:53am PST 
Bridget was frightened by New Years fireworks and got away from her home In Centerville Ohio, just south of Dayton. Bridget is a sweet little Red Shiba Inu. If anyone sees her please contact Pam at (513) 876-2864 or Jim at (513) 383-6241. PLEASE cross post
[notify]
Chad

You're not- bowing low- enough...

Barked: Mon Jan 4, '10 8:01am PST 
Any news on this little girl?
[notify]
Yuuki

Barked: Mon Jan 4, '10 1:33pm PST 
Nope, nothing yet. They have searched and searched, but nothing so far. Keep a warm thought for the little girl. It is supposed to be down in the single digits again tonight.
[notify]

Jiro - CGC

Hello I am Jiro- & I am Happy to- be here!

Barked: Mon Jan 4, '10 2:18pm PST 
Poor girl cry
[notify]
Yoshi

OK, have you- ever actually- SEEN a fox?

Barked: Mon Jan 4, '10 5:12pm PST 
:-( Awww how upsetting. I hope they find her.
[notify]
Yuuki

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 4:14pm PST 
Bridgett is HOME! They found her tonight. A little cold, but no worse for the wear. She is giving her dad and mom endless kisses and playing with her toys.

She survived single digit temps and wind chills below zero for 6 days before she was found in a wooded park about a mile away from her home this afternoon. Thanks everyone that kept a good thought for her.
[notify]
Tia

Im going- swimming, yay

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 4:18pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheersnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopyhamster dancehamster dance
[notify]
Saki

I'm a licker,- not a biter!

Barked: Wed Jan 6, '10 9:28pm PST 
snoopy

Thank God she is home safe and sound!!!!
[notify]
Jiro - CGC

Hello I am Jiro- & I am Happy to- be here!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 6:13am PST 
cheerblue doghappy dancesnoopypartyhugcheerblue doghappy dancesnoopypartyhugcheerblue doghappy dancesnoopypartyhugcheerblue doghappy dancesnoopypartyhug
[notify]
Winnie

You obey ME!

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 6:55am PST 
Yay!!!!! This is the best news of the week! way to goblue dogcheercloud 9happy dancesnoopyhamster danceapplause
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2