GO!

Stargate Shiba

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Haun

Hunter Haun

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '09 2:15pm PST 
Yesterday, daddy and Miriam were watching the 1997 "Stargate SG-1" episode 14. At the end of the show, Jack told the non-Earth girl, they brought back to Earth, that every child had to have a dog. smile The dog he gave her, was a Shiba. cheer Daddy took a snapshot from the DVD. I wish there was a way to post it. This Shiba was a sesame with a very black back. I've only seen a picture of one other that was similar.
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '09 2:38pm PST 
That sounds cute. I did a search on You Tube, but there weren't any videos of the puppy.
[notify]
Haun

Hunter Haun

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '09 5:00pm PST 
I just added the snapshot I got from the DVD, to my page. way to go It's the one that doesn't look like Nami or me. big laugh
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/717977
[notify]

Tikka

This is me- ignoring you!

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '09 6:51pm PST 
Awww, too cute!

Haun, if you want to post a picture in the thread, here's how:

1. Go to this site - linky dinky

2. Go to your Dogster photobook and copy the link that is labeled "Direct Link to Photo File." If you are using photobucket, you will be given a direct link to the photo and you will just copy that.

3. Paste the photo link into the "Link" box in the website provided in #1.

4. Copy and paste the code into your forum message.

Like this:

Muahahaha!
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '09 10:11pm PST 
That does look like it was a sweet scene. smile
[notify]
Yoshi

OK, have you- ever actually- SEEN a fox?

Barked: Sat Jan 31, '09 11:25pm PST 
I never watched Stargate but my boyfriend's mom has a bunch of the DVDs so now I am gonna have to see if she has that episode big grin
[notify]
Suki

Unofficial Shiba- Inu Spokesdog

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 9:47am PST 
So funny, my hub and I watched all the Stargate SG1's, and I remember this episode, but it was before Shiba fever hit this house. I had no memory of a Shiba being the dog from the show. It's funny how your perspective changes.
[notify]
Izzi

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 11:47am PST 
There's supposedly another episode (in season 3 I think), with an alternate ending (you have to go to the special features on the dvd). Anyway, one of the characters goes into a room after the world has been taken over by aliens or something. And it's revealed to be a Shiba in charge of the take-over.

I'll see if I can't find the specific episode. I found this to be hilarious though!
[notify]
Kiba

I am Kiba,- Destroyer of- toys

Barked: Mon Feb 2, '09 1:05pm PST 
Here's a little background on how Boomer came to be on Stargate.

http://www.geocities.com/cassandrasdog/tara.html
[notify]
Kobe

Rain, Rain, Go- Away!

Barked: Sun Nov 15, '09 8:49pm PST 
So, I just watched this episode and how funny!

My husband had told me he had watched one with a shiba months ago and I just saw it on Hulu.

Its called Singularity. Very cute dog. I'm guessing a Black and Tan but with a red head. Who knows!

But if you haven't watched it all of the SG1 are on hulu.

Anyway - just thought I'd share.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2