GO!

Help me pick a pup name!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3  
Sushi

May be a fox

Barked: Wed May 14, '08 8:22pm PST 
Oh hey I know someone sent me a good link on how to introduce a second dog into the household, but I forgot the exact one, could someone post that here for me again please?blue dog
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Wed May 14, '08 9:55pm PST 
Hi Sushi. I recommend you get the book entitled, Feeling Outnumbered? How to Manage and Enjoy Your Multi-dog Household by Karen B. London, Ph.D and Patricia B. McConnell, Ph.D.
Feeling Outnumbered?
[notify]
Sushi

May be a fox

Barked: Wed May 14, '08 10:21pm PST 
Her book "the cautious canine" looks like it would be great for me too!

I couldn't find a torrent of either though. frown

Unfortunatly I can't spend any extra money in the next few months, it's all going to my grooming kit and my puppy. I took a large temporary paycut for my job switch.

So if theres anything I can read online that would be greatly appreciated. And I will pick those books up or try to read them in a bookstore sometime soon.way to go

I wonder where there is a library around here, I haven't been to one of those in ages.thinking

Edited by author Wed May 14, '08 10:22pm PST

[notify]

Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Wed May 14, '08 10:36pm PST 
Hi Sushi - I found this site:
http://www.paw-rescue.org/PAW/PETTIPS/DogTip_Introducing.html
[notify]
Suki

Unofficial Shiba- Inu Spokesdog

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 11:59am PST 
Caution on iliterated names

"Here Suaki, Souki, Sauki, Sukay, Suski...." It gets worse as you get more angry wink.

We had a cat named Peaches & one named Pearl. Do you think I could ever keep those names straight?!
[notify]
Sarah- Smartypants

But I don WANT- to go back to- school!

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 1:12pm PST 
If the one is Sushi, shouldn't the other one be Sashimi? We Americans get them confused with each other all the time anyway...
[notify]
Tomo

Riding to the- Bridge

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 4:10pm PST 
big laugh Good one Sarah!
[notify]
Henry

Are you gonna- eat that?

Barked: Thu May 15, '08 5:20pm PST 
Adorable new pic, Tomo!!
[notify]
Pumpkin- (Kabocha)

Everything is- Mine

Barked: Fri Apr 17, '15 12:59am PST 
My Shiba is named Kabocha! (pumpkin for nickname!).
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3