GO!

Say What?!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 8:46pm PST 
I was just curious - who else thought there shiba(s) had hearing problems when you first brought them home? Tetsu would run around in the backyard and I'd call him - he didn't even look up. I kept telling my husband I think he is deaf. My husband kept saying, "He isn't deaf." Of course, it was just him being a shiba. BOL. laugh out loud
[notify]
Winnie

You obey ME!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 9:09pm PST 
BOL!!!! laugh out loudapplause

Funny that the hubby noticed that the Shiba wasn't deaf! (Sorry, don't mean to "man" bash, but it's funny!)
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 9:09pm PST 
big laugh
[notify]

Yoshi

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 9:36pm PST 
big laugh big laugh
[notify]
Mitsu

Is this- annoying? How- about this...?

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 1:12am PST 
frown What are you trying to say about male dog owners? laugh out loud

My wife was convinced Mitsu was deaf, but I just told her that Mits didn't see anything in it for her! When we've got a treat, Mitsu will do anything we say! big laugh

Edited by author Thu Jan 24, '08 1:22am PST

[notify]
Ronin

I'm a dedicated- napper.

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 4:10am PST 
Ronin's hearing is, and always has been, selective. big grin
[notify]
Roux

Roux-- One Saucy- Redhead

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 6:02am PST 
Roux has bad hearing, but with the help of his hearing aid (cheese or peanut butter) his hearing has gotten better! smile
[notify]
Tia

Im going- swimming, yay

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 7:02am PST 
I might have to get some hearing aids for Tia, BOL !!!!!!!big laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]
Sarah- Smartypants

But I don WANT- to go back to- school!

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 7:12am PST 
Sarah has always responded better when she had the help of cheese hearing aids.

have you noticed that they just don't hear certain words such as 'come', but can hear you think the words car, walk, and cookie?
[notify]
Tetsuya

I'm a snuggly- boy!

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 7:14am PST 
Tetsu's favorite word is treat. big grin
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2