GO!

Sheltie Tails & Tales

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Chula Wula- D'Augue

Have Mom, will- Travel.

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 12:07pm PST 
Shelties are pretty cute, even if I do say so myself. I’m Chula, a 12-year-old sable with a fun Facebook page where I share my Sheltie adventures and run contests. I’m writing to ask you to invite your readers to my next contest: Sheltie Tails & Tales.

Here’s how it works:

• Sheltie lovers enter a photo of their Sheltie’s long tail and tell a short tale about their pup.

• People vote for their favorite photo/tale combinations until April 8.

• The three entrants with the most votes win gift certificates to Café Press to make a customized Sheltie prize.

You must have amazing photos of their Shelties and wonderful tales to tell. Please share this link so they can enter the contest now and have time to get lots of votes before April 8, 2013:

https://www.facebook.com/chulawula/app_451684954848385

Wishin g you a tail-wagging good time with this contest, and thanks for spreading the word.

Chula Wula D’Augue
[notify]