GO!

Zoe's Story :)

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Zoe

I am a baby- direwolf!

Barked: Wed Aug 13, '14 2:32pm PST 
Hi all!

So, I wanted to share my adoption story with you guys:

My momma Amanda has been volunteering with Love Wanted in Brooklyn for about 5 years now, but it wasn't until October 2013 that she was able to get another pooch--ie, me!

Love Wanted works with North Shore Animal League, so I'm both a NASAL AND a LW alumni, haha. I was really cute, but no one wanted to take me home, until my Momma convinced HER mom to stop by and see how cute I was.

I gave them my best puppy eyes and sure enough, that did the trick! Apparently my human Grandma had a Beagle named Thunder as a kid and I looked a lot like him, so of course they had to adopt me.

I, of course, immediately peed on Momma to show the world that she was my human now and forever, haha.

I wasn't an easy puppy and I'm sure I drove my poor older sister Esme crazy with my hyperactive antics, but thanks to a really awesome dog trainer, my Momma, and my Dad (Amanda's boyfriend), I am very well behaved and my big sister Esme loves to hang out with me. We like to hunt squirrels together, hehe.

No one's sure what breed I am, but Momma and Dad like to say German Shepherd, Beagle, and Doberman.

Nice to meet everyone!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Aug 13, '14 6:35pm PST 
Hugs for you Zoe !!! hughughughughughug

There are a couple of North Shore i know of on dogster as well

welcome
[notify]
Zoe

I am a baby- direwolf!

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '14 3:01pm PST 
Thanks!

Oh cool, fellow alumni! Momma and I have met a few NSAL dogs when we go jogging, it's always nice to meet fellow rescue pups haha.
[notify]

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '14 8:39pm PST 
Thanks for rescuing this beautiful girl. She's lucky to have you. smile We sent you a PPR, hope we can be friends.
[notify]
Zoe

I am a baby- direwolf!

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '14 9:14pm PST 
Oh definitely! I'll look now, we've just been busy lately. My owner's been swamped with freelance work, hah.
[notify]
Teddy

Born on 12-21-12- and Saved the- World

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '14 4:55pm PST 
Aww, so sweet.
I'm sure Zoe is very lucky to have you!

www.PawsGlobe.com
[notify]