GO!

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 4:07am PST 
hug Not selfish at all. It sounds like a much more complicated situation than I understood.

I think talking to her may be your best bet, be sure not to say anything that could sound like an attack. In other words use a lot of I sentences. I thought, I didn't understand, I'm sorry we didn't communicate better.....My heart is breaking......

It might be best to speak in person if you can go back to the area, or at least use the phone. Email or Facebook can cause misunderstandings easily.

It does sound like she would be better off with you. Dogs aren't crazy about moving. Good luck.
[notify]
♥ Mya- ♥

Born to Retrieve

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '14 6:01am PST 
Thank you again so much for all your help!smile
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Fri Apr 18, '14 7:06pm PST 
I hope you can get Mya back. hug
[notify]

Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 4:22pm PST 
Just to clarify, I don't mean going over and breaking into anybody's house or doing anything illegal...really that wouldn't help anything...
but we had a similar situation with a cat many years ago. Unfortunately they moved him two states away. But if they had been close by and there were no witnesses...Best of luck to you and Mya
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2