GO!

Yesterday I drove this little thing to her new foster family. I just wanted to share her story.

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '14 1:44pm PST 
Yesterday I drove this little thing to her new foster family. I just wanted to share her story.

Her name is Jan and she was living as a stray in New York City through this brutal winter. She's just a pup but she's wonderful. And she's looking for a "forever home".

http://www.charliedogandfriends.com/jan-goes-foster-pittie -rescue-story/#more-843
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '14 5:27pm PST 
THANKYOU.... just simply that.. THANKYOU for CARING

hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '14 3:50pm PST 
She's adorable. I'm with Flicka, thank you! If I didn't already have a energetic young dog, I would adopt her. Good luck to her in finding a good forever home. hughughug And good for you for driving her to her foster family. applause
[notify]