GO!

Dog found a home, needs a name...

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '14 9:58am PST 
Dog to be named...
I was going to name him "Oreo" but family members don't care for that name...I still like it, but thought we'd ask for suggestions...
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '14 1:25pm PST 
Its March... how about Mars !

Its different !
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '14 9:27am PST 
I like Mars! I second that suggestion. I'll also throw in my own suggestion of Mitch. I don't know why. He strikes me as a Mitch. Or how about Bubba? Slick? Smokey? Smudge? thinking
[notify]

Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '14 6:32pm PST 
What about Randi? Glad he got a good home! cheer
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '14 8:04pm PST 
What about Austin?
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 7:12am PST 
Well, thanks. After an all night drive to western Md. to get him, we have settled on Sullivan (Sully) as his name. Irish sounding since we are so close to St. Paddy's.

He is okay with whatever we call him.
[notify]
Caledonia

Sad-Eyed Doggie- of the Lowlands

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 8:57am PST 
Unique name for a sweet lucky guy, Congratulations!little angel
happy dancesnoopyhappy dancesnoopyhappy dancesnoopyhappy dancesnoopy
[notify]