GO!

What breed..might I be?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Osi

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '14 3:36pm PST 
Hi I posted a month ago because I wanted to receive feedbaks or opinions about my dog ..I took her to a Vet she is around 3 months, he said she seems to be a mix with german shepherd, she is 17 inches tall and 25 pounds...I just posted NEW photos and wanted a second opinion, what does she looks like to you? She is very active, smart, much energy....big head . Is she going to be big? Pls let me know what you think, I love her no matter what but I am curious too...Thanks !
[notify]
Bear

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '14 3:45pm PST 
I'd say Belgian Malinois and Chow, but I tend to default to those breeds. Either way she's very cute!
[notify]
Bear

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '14 4:19pm PST 
I'd say leonberger, but she seems kind of small?
[notify]