GO!

In light of Dogster's decision to close down the Community....

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
thumper

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 1:43pm PST 
we have a solution!! PETSUMI.com

i'm jen... owned by 3 pugs wink

the dogster community is going to be closing down in march, i know a lot of us will be sad to loose this part of the group interactions. i was wondering if you could help me spread the word. i have a pet community site that has free customizable profiles, messaging, chat rooms and was wondering of you would check it out, and spread the word. you can create private groups, and have message threads and lots of other cool functions.
hope to hear from you soon!!
~jen, thumper, bambi and sebastian

petsumi.com
petsumi.com/jen
petsumi.com/thumper
pets umi.com/bambi
petsumi.com/sebastian
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 1:49pm PST 
looks like more people than pets on there.
[notify]
Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 6:14pm PST 
To be brutally honest, I just went over to the petsumi site and had to leave immediately due to all the fluorescent type. I frankly couldn't read most of it, it tends to fall into the background way too much, especially with those hot colored pawprints for a background. Not a very relaxing read, at least for my eyes.
I do have an astigmatism but it IS corrected by glasses so I don't think that is the issue.
Remember when Dogster switched over to red type??? That surely didn't last long.
[notify]

Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Sun Jan 26, '14 11:21am PST 
I have jumped on several recomended sites. I don't feel good about any of them. cry
I just don't feel at home. I would hate to loose contact with all of my old friends, but so far the new sites aren't working for me. cry
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3