GO!

In light of Dogster's decision to close down the Community....

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 11:20pm PST 
wave I didn't want to hijack the other threads dealing with the impending loss of our Dogster community (and the question of where we are all to go!),

but,

for those who might want to stay in touch with myself or Lucy (Tiller et.al.), I would like to urge you to PLEASE "like" Southpaws Express on Facebook.

Thanks all. I'll go back to my grieving now. cry
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Fri Jan 17, '14 10:48am PST 
hughughughug
[notify]
Jack, GPC

I'm a Momma's- boy.

Barked: Fri Jan 17, '14 11:33am PST 
Duncan, I will ask my Mom to like your page. We are so sad about dogster. We didnt post everyday but checked in with our groups 2 or 3 times a week. Mom is so worried about some of our old dogster pals we haven't heard from in awhile. We are trying to send messages hoping they read them before March 3rd.
[notify]

Twister

forever loved

Barked: Fri Jan 17, '14 3:49pm PST 
Thanks for the heads up, off to go like Southpaws!hug
ETA: Ghost is adorable!cloud 9

Edited by author Fri Jan 17, '14 3:52pm PST

[notify]
Dylan aka- Dilly

frisbee- s rule

Barked: Sun Jan 19, '14 3:30am PST 
if she hasnt havent allready, I`ll get mom to do that. please remember, I am here and can transport on the east side of iowa
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Sun Jan 19, '14 7:43am PST 
wave I have found and book marked your web page. If anyone wants to stay in contact with my or Friz.
xamier@wildblue.net

PS I live in citronelle alabama, 34 miles north of mobile. If you need help in my area please call.
[notify]
Pasha

Pasha - let\'s PLAY

Barked: Sun Jan 19, '14 8:24am PST 
Many of us hate Facebook so we are joining http://www.DogSTARspace.com

Saw many Dogsters joining DogSTARspace yesterday.

Hope to see you over there........
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 5:35am PST 
Pasha, I'll check that out and thanks for the tip about Southpaws. I was wondering how I could keep a link with our best informed Dogster Pals.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 7:39am PST 
http://dogsterfriends.freeforums.net/

This forum has been set up for dogster refuges. The problem I see is that pups are going here and there and we are loosing the cohesiveness of our community.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Jan 20, '14 1:41pm PST 
yep, Fritz, thats the problem right therecry

I liked southpaws a long time ago, Duncanway to go
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3