GO!

Marked for Euthanasia - July 18th!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Barked: Thu Jul 11, '13 6:16pm PST 
Hi guys,

I live in California, but a friend from GA just posted this flyer on Facebook: http://imgur.com/vXCbG6H

If any of you know ANY way to help this dog, please let me know or reach out via the information on the flyer. If you can think of other forums to post this into, please let me know. I just can't read this and not try to do SOMEthing. cry
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 3:56am PST 
Try posting on PetFinder. Hopefully someone else can give you more advice. Hope she gets a good home. frown
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 5:53am PST 
This breaks my heart. I know a couple of rescues up here that do take dogs from California and bring them up here for adoption. I'll forward the flyer to them and see if they can do anything. I wish the best of luck to this girl. cry
[notify]

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 7:17am PST 
just heard back from one of the folks on the flyer. she was adopted!!
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 9:30am PST 
Yay!!!! dancingcheerhappy danceway to gosnoopywishes
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 6:43pm PST 
Thank you for the update!!! happy dancecheersnoopyhamster danceparty That is awesome! hail
[notify]
Darcy

Barked: Tue Jul 16, '13 2:32am PST 
Petfinder.com is a great place to post adoptables. It breaks my heart that dogs are euthanized to begin with. But, I’m so happy she was adopted! That is wonderful news!
[notify]