GO!

doberman mix?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Jax

afraid of my own- shadow

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 2:57pm PST 
my vet says Jax is a malinois/shepherd mix. when we first got jax from the shelter i thought he looked like part doberman.
a woman at the dog park who owned a doberman thought for sure Jax was part doberman.

what do you think?puppy
[notify]
Sandy

tiny...but fast!

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 6:39pm PST 
I think he looks like he could be all 3 breeds or possibly just 2. Its hard to tell. I'm glad he found a happy home with u!!!
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 6:56pm PST 
I don't see Dobie in him. I think he looks like Malinois/Shepherd mix like you originally said.
[notify]

Czarka, CGC- UJJ

Why walk when- you can run?

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 6:57pm PST 
Looks very GSD and Mal to me thinking Regardless, our best to you! Should be a very biddable pup.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 8:57pm PST 
I don't see Doberman either. Keep in mind uncropped Dobie ears are almost like a hound's- large and floppy. So it's unlikely if he was any significant part Doberman he would have the ears he does.

I agree he looks very German Shepherd, maybe mixed with Malinois.
[notify]
Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 8:35pm PST 
Most people have no idea what a Malinois is or looks like. He is Shepherd/ Malinois.
[notify]
Hershey Bear

Silly old bear

Barked: Fri Jun 28, '13 7:40am PST 
Definitely a lot of Malinois! I don't see any Doberman thinking
[notify]