GO!

I can't catch him but I can count all of his ribs :-( Help???

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 37)  
1  2  3  4  
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Fri May 10, '13 5:46pm PST 
Yayyyyyyy You!!!!!!! I just love happy endings, I've been following this from your first post. Wishing you all the best!!!!little angelhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancelittle angel
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sat May 11, '13 6:18am PST 
So glad Bella finally got a good home. Your great to care what happened to her. happy danceway to go Please post some pics, we would all love to see her. smile
[notify]
Bellatrix

All toys belong- to me

Barked: Sun May 12, '13 7:36am PST 
Hi, My name is Bellatrix AKA Bella.
I am still a little nervious but I feel a lot better now that I have a home.

I want to thank everybody for being interested in me and helping Fritz, the pack, and my new person rescue me. blue dog

PS my name means female warrior and I am a bright star in the constellation of Orion.

Edited by author Sun May 12, '13 7:38am PST

[notify]

Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sun May 12, '13 12:42pm PST 
She's very cute! She looks a little scared, but I'll bet she'll settle in, in no time. way to go
[notify]
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sun May 12, '13 4:52pm PST 
Oh! she is so cute! I am glad she has a nice home now welcome
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun May 12, '13 5:23pm PST 
And the brightest star anywhere !!

Happy days Sweetheart !
[notify]