GO!

Fundraising for rescue - rummage sale question

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

The Wee- Beasties

The Wee 3 are- now the Wee 7!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 7:23pm PST 
A few years ago, I was here on Dogster, I believe and found a rescue or shelter that has a huge and very successful rummage sale. We're having a big sale for our Pet Alliance in a few months and I was hoping to, um, "borrow" some of their ideas but I can't seem to find out anything about them now and my notes are LOOONG gone (darn Spring cleaning!) BOL

Anyway, I remember they had cutesy names for different zones of the sale like "Barks & Noble" for the book area but I can't remember any of the others. If by some miracle any of you have heard of this and can point me in that direction, I'd appreciate it. Barring that, if you can help me think of dog and cat-related names for each section, I'd appreciate it!
[notify]