GO!

Adopting to Family rant & advise needed.

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 6:19am PST 
Well they came over and I am blown away by how naive they are!! They want a dog that "needs" them, that might not get adopted by anyone else but they also don't want a dog with issues. eekbig laugh Did they even say that out loud before?? I can't believe I seriously had to tell them that the dogs that other people are less likely to adopt are probably the ones with issues!! HELLO!! Did she think there's some perfect dog that NEEDS them??

Yeah I'm just ranting, pretty sure they aren't going to apply for either of my fosters as the other one has a sway back. laugh out loud
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2