GO!

My Forever Home

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Abigail- (Abby)

Princess Abby

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 10:38am PST 
Hi I'm Abby I was recently rescued from a drug house, by Little Paws Rescue in British Columbia Canada. I was in a foster home for a little while and a few days ago (Sept 27/12 Little Paws found me a lovely forever home. They love me to bits so in turn I love them back. I know I'm going to love it here because my Mama & Papa take me out a lot, give me plenty to eat and drink. And always let me snuggle up to them. This is a very happy ending for me. I hope & wish that all rescues turn out this way.puppycloud 9
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 2:14pm PST 
welcome Abby. I am so glad you have a new home and loving pawrents partypartyhamster danceflowers
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 2:40pm PST 
welcome Good luck in your new home. smile
[notify]

Pippin - My Forever- Angel

Secret agent in- charge of- Squirrels

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 4:13pm PST 
welcomeAbby! Congratulations on finding your furever home.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 7:10pm PST 
Darling Girl...

SO very happy for you !

Have a wonderful wonderful life Sweetie !

flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers

hughughughughughughughughug

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam X
[notify]