GO!

Out of state adoption...nervous.

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 37)  
1  2  3  4  
Graham

Part angel, part- devil, all dog

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 2:04pm PST 
Ok, here he is. Meet our newest baby and Molly's little brother - Graham.snoopyparty
[notify]
Ellie

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 2:39pm PST 
Graham is gorgeous!
[notify]
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 5:21pm PST 
Thank you Ellie. We're looking forward to a grand adventure together.cloud 9
[notify]

Maggie,- Tika, &- Porter

Aussie-tastic- Trio

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 6:34pm PST 
I've been following this thread as I have partaken in long distance transports before (I actually did 500 miles of one once lol!). I am so happy to hear that everything worked out though and he made it safe and sound.

I am sure with time the two will become fast friends smile Glad you made the leap and adopted this sweet sounding boy!
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 6:58pm PST 
What a cutie!!! Congrats! It is very brave to adopt a dog sight unseen! SO cool!
[notify]
Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 11:46pm PST 
Yay he looks amazing! Congrats!!
[notify]
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '12 3:45pm PST 
Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Graham is an amazing little guy and we are so happy that we chose him. dog walk
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 37)  
1  2  3  4