GO!

Out of state adoption...nervous.

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Star BN RN- RA

IM too CUTE

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '12 5:08pm PST 
Wonderful! So happy for you! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]
Ellie

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '12 5:21pm PST 
I would love to see pictures!
[notify]
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '12 10:38am PST 
Graham should be heading our way tomorrow afternoon. I will post photos and, of course, set up his dogster page as soon as he gets here.dancing Thanks for all the good wishes. I love all the great pups and people here.
[notify]

Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '12 12:07am PST 
That's great news! You must be so excited! Can't wait to see Graham's page cloud 9
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '12 9:51am PST 
Just heard that Graham has made it on his transport and is finally headed home!applausecheersnoopy
[notify]
Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Mon Oct 8, '12 12:03pm PST 
Yay how exciting!!
[notify]
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '12 4:47pm PST 
It's taken a little longer that we expected, but finally have word from the transporter that Graham should be arriving around midnight tonight. big grin Don't know how much sleep any of us will get; just so excited to have him home. Next step-figuring out what breed he is. laugh out loud We can't tell from the pictures and I really don't think he's a Sheltie mix as the shelter says. shrug We'll love him no matter what.
[notify]
Ellie

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '12 5:02pm PST 
Yay! I have checked this thread a thousand times today. Glad he'll be home soon!
[notify]
Molly

Shiba-dors rule!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 1:31pm PST 
He is finally here! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance Graham arrived at midnight last night. Simply adorable. After being around him for awhile, we have decided that he definately has some Pomeranian in him. Not sure on the rest. He and Molly are still sorting things out, but I have faith they'll be good friends in no time.way to go I haven't been able to figure out how to insert a picture in here, so I'm going to create his page and post under his name next. Check him out.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '12 1:52pm PST 
Yay! So happy for you! partypartywisheshamster dancesnoopyhappy dance Can't wait to see him!
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4