GO!

Surprising happy ending for local shelter dog

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Sat Sep 22, '12 10:35am PST 
This winter when Bunny went to OB class, there was a Bearded Collie Mix seized from a hoarder. Our local shelter took her and she had 9 puppies. The puppies were all adopted but the mother was very scared , and skittish. She also had a growth that appeared to be cancer. Finally the shelter decided that she was unadoptable and I was sure that she had been put down. frown Last night I brought Bunny to the dog park and saw a dog in this distance that looked like M but I thought, it can't be. Eventually she made her way over to our part of the dog park and she and Bunny said their doggie hellos. I asked the couple what the dog's name was, and they said A but it used to be M. It was the Bearded Collie Mixhappy dance They couple fostered her, had the growth removed and decided to adopt herway to go The growith was cancer and the vet said it would most likely come back but he could operate again. I had fallen in love with this dog but I knew I wasnt in any postion to take her. I was so happy to know that she hadnt been put down and was with wonderful peoplecheerhappy dancesnoopy
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '12 4:13am PST 
Yay!! cheer party
[notify]
Lincoln

Huge heart, big- funny clown

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '12 12:36pm PST 
happy danceI just love HAPPY ENDINGS!!!!!!!!!smile
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 5:24pm PST 
Just Perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Just very occasionally the RIGHT thing happens !

hughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 9:56pm PST 
partyparty What a great ending! Those people are true angels! partyparty
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 4:18am PST 
It's always nice to hear good news! cheercheercheercheer
[notify]