GO!

ADOPT/RESCUE 2012 CONTEST FINAL ANNOUCEMENT! SO EXCITED FUR EVERYFUR!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 7:47pm PST 
And Connor........

That started me off again.

Love never ever dies.... there ARE peole who give all for ALL.

SO very glad this was despite her tears.. a GOOD day for your dear Mum

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam X
[notify]
Autumn

Forever in our- Hearts

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 9:26pm PST 
Congrats to all the pawsome winners!
[notify]
Georgie - Girl Sweet- Angel

Hey there, - Georgie Girl..!- !

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 7:15am PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Congratulation to all the winners and to all those that entered as well..!
You are all winners for finding your wonderful forever home, and having parents that love you

Being a judge was the hardest job ever..for me all of the enteries were winners..!! We all had to narrow it down, but quite frankly if could have done it all of you would be wearing crowns..hughughughug

Houndy you reminded me of ME big laughbig laughbig laugh

Connor your Mommy and Daddy are very special and keep you very much alive in their hearts forever..hughughug Pssst by the way we have been doing some all time celebrating at the Bridge...big laughbig laughbig laugh

partypartyparty CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WONDERFUL WINNERS cheercheer
[notify]

Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 4:10am PST 
Just a quick update...a couple of the donors have asked about sending your donations. River is working on it and you should be receiving something by pmail very soon. Thanks for your patience! way to go
[notify]
Dogster Dog

Happy Happy Tail- Wagger!

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '12 11:36am PST 
Conwagulations to all the 2012 Adopt Stroll Contest Winners!

A woof out to all of the pawticipants, judges, and donors for helping to bring awarness to adoption and rescue!

puppywishespuppy
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 8:37pm PST 
Wow! Tasha is an honorable mention, that's sooo awesome! Twist is proud of his long-distant sister!! way to gohug

Everyone sent in some nice pics and stories about their dogs!applause
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2