GO!

I should be happy, but I just feel bad.

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 1:42pm PST 
Aww Cherity, I'm so sorry you couldn't take him to the new house with you. frown I know you really loved him and and wanted to keep him, but at least you can take some comfort knowing you did the best you could for him and that he is in a good home now. smile
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 2:00pm PST 
Thanks Yoshi. I'm actually still waiting on the realty company to get back with me to see if I can bring Twister. If not, my dad offered to let him stay at their property out in the country (which he loves) until I can move to a place that allows pets (I just got a job, and need to move in the next week or two, and everything available right now does not allow pets, but they are going to ask permission from an owner of a duplex if I can bring him). However, even if I have to leave him here, it's only an hour away so I can still make trips every so often to visit and do stuff with him.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2