GO!

three Min Pins in rural shelter in central Arkansas

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Elliot

I am larger than- life, no really- I AM

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '12 6:45pm PST 
I'd be happy to check them out for a rescue that might be able to pull them. I'd be able to transport to SE Texas/ Louisiana border on 8/17 or 18 (not sure what day we are going down there yet but one of the two for sure) or we can take a trip to memphis pretty much whenever. The shelter does not run a website with adoptable dogs, but there is a facebook page run by volunteers. The are the "Ward Animal Shelter Volunteers". The guy who runs the facebook page is heavily involved with the shelter and arranges for transport adoptions and so on. I am not affiliated with the shelter at all, just saw the post about the MinPins and. It is rare that pure breds end up in a shelter down here at all. They also do out of state adoptions, so if you are looking for a MinPin, check them out.
From the pis, two definitly look like MinPins, the third one might be a mix.
[notify]