GO!

How Fast?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '12 12:44pm PST 
So, I saw an English Springer Spaniel on petfinder today. I sent it my coordinators and one called me five minutes later instructing me to find out all the info I can. Unable to reach someone on the phone, I drove to the shelter.

Because I was there, we pushed through all the paperwork and pulled Brownie. All of this happened in under an hour!

He's a fatty! But so sweet and knows his basic commands and some tricks!!!
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '12 8:07pm PST 
Isabella- hug Thank-you. That was very sweet. Will he just be a foster or is he going to become a permanent addition to the family? Either way,thank-you for making sure he has the opportunity at a second chance.big hugapplausewishes
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Aug 4, '12 8:33pm PST 
Way to go! Looking forward to seeing pictures!
[notify]

Brownie

Brownies are- good!!

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '12 6:04pm PST 
Here he is!!! Isabelle's newest foster brother!!
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 11:26am PST 
Nice job on what sounds to be one of the quickest shelter pulls ever! cheer

He's a beauty! Paws crossed that a forever home is found for him soon. cloud 9
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 2:24pm PST 
He's just gorgeous!
[notify]
Twister

Love me.

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 6:26pm PST 
XD He is gorgeous!! So glad you could take him in! Hope you find him a wonderful forever home!cloud 9
[notify]