GO!

Going to meet my new foster tomorrow!

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Calamity- Jane

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 5:10pm PST 
So I contacted the rescue which we got Jane from, and we're going to foster another Pyr for them. They've got a few that they need to move to a less crowded home, so we're going to meet them tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by author Sat Jul 21, '12 7:37pm PST

[notify]
Kc

Ain't nothing- but a hound dog.

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 5:59pm PST 
Yay! Good for you! I s it a boy or girl?
[notify]
Calamity- Jane

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 7:08pm PST 
The ones that they want us to take are both boys.
[notify]

Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jul 21, '12 9:18pm PST 
That's great! Good luck! Thank you for giving your time and energy for this dog!
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 7:40am PST 
hughughughughughughughughugwishes and Thank-you for giving a pup in need a second chance.
[notify]
Romeo *adopted*

Barked: Sun Jul 22, '12 5:48pm PST 
Meet Romeo! He's a two year old male Great Pyr. We're just getting to know him, but so far he's very affectionate, although he does need to learn a few good manners.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 12:18pm PST 
wave Yay! He's 2? How's that going to help your puppy fever? laugh out loud I still think it's good to help dogs in need. wink
[notify]
Romeo *adopted*

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 1:43pm PST 
Romeo's a puppy at heart; he's already proven to be a handful!laugh out loud

Anyways, the rescue had puppies, but they really needed to separate Romeo and another dog Stevie. They just didn't get along at all.

Edited by author Mon Jul 23, '12 1:46pm PST

[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Jul 23, '12 2:07pm PST 
Do a good deed this round and get repaid with puppy fosters next round! cheer
[notify]