GO!

Dont want to give my dogs up i just need a temporary home for them

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

PoohBear

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '12 3:51pm PST 
Ok i have two dogs and i love them to death but the problem is that i moving and the owner of the place i renting out said no dogs because of what happened with the previous owners. I DO NOT want to give them up i need a TEMPORARY home for them for awhile until i can move again and i need some people or sugestions. Help me please
[notify]
Ninja PD- SR-1 MBDCh- FM TF3

Take That!

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '12 4:15pm PST 
I dont know your situation, so im not sure of the whole situation, but if you are going to be moving again to a pet friendly home, is it possible to just NOT move into this current place and keep searching for a home you can take your dogs?
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '12 7:45am PST 
Try a local private rescue. A woman I know who runs one also takes boarders long term for people in distressed situations. Her fees are low, she does take payment in volunteer hours.
[notify]

y

dog-sitter in- charge.

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '12 9:19am PST 
Google local boarding facilities?
[notify]