GO!

Bark Ark Bully Rescue

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Mon Nov 28, '11 10:01pm PST 
A friend of mine told me to post this here because it may help get the dogs adopted. Bark Ark Bully Rescue is in desperate need of help to find homes for their dogs BY November 30th which is about a day away. 5 dogs are up for adoption and I heard somewhere that if they do not get adopted that they will be PTS (Put To Sleep). I would LOVE to see these dogs go to good homes. These dogs are URGENT. The 5 dogs that need to be adopted are Honey, Mailbox, Rocket, Rosie and Chloe. Phoenix has already been adopted.

http://members.petfinder.com/~OH832/adoptable.html

I love these breeds and I hope that they will get a good home before November 30th, their last day.
[notify]
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Mon Nov 28, '11 11:29pm PST 
Boy I sure hope somebuddy can help these poor pups out! Here's a page explainin wassup with Bark Ark & why they are desperate...

Bark Ark Bully Rescue - Losing Our Lease

If yer lookin to adopt or foster or if ya got a rescue that has room fer one more... please check this out OK? They are runnin outa time...

THANX!!!
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 5:17am PST 
Can you get this on facebook? It may help to try and go through them. I can't get on facebook while mom is at work and she's not going to be home until late tonight.

I'm sending PoP that they can be helped! hughughughug
[notify]

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 5:22am PST 
I posted in one of my groups and asked that they spread the word. hug
[notify]
Oz

Trust me...I'm a- beagle

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 9:58am PST 
I've posted to facebook and on yahoo, hopefully we can at least get the pups a home hug
[notify]
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 11:23am PST 
One dog just got adopted, 4 more need a home. The 4 that need a home are Johnny, Mailbox, Rocket and Rosie BY tomorrow, November 30th. I'm just hoping and praying they'll all get a home by today.
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 1:59pm PST 
Howard....paws crossedhughug
[notify]
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 7:17pm PST 
Thanx to alla ya fer the help... I sure hope they find homes or rescues to go to!
[notify]
Patch

Forever Loved !

Barked: Tue Nov 29, '11 7:53pm PST 
Just posted on FBhug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Thu Dec 1, '11 7:41pm PST 
What's he update?
[notify]