GO!

(Austin, TX) Meet Julian the Adorable Overlooked Pup

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Julian- (Adopted- 12/02/11)

Adoptable in- Austin, TX

Barked: Fri Jun 17, '11 6:59pm PST 
Julian is a 4 year old 45lb mixed breed, resembling an American Bulldog! He is excitable but not hyperactive, and has a gentle disposition. We've discovered that he's not a suitable jogging buddy, as he's ready to be done after only going around the block. He is eager to please and learned the "sit" command is record time (see video on his Dogsterpage). He is crate and house trained, although he may require further guidance while adjusting to a new home and family. He is also dog, cat, and kid friendly. He is heartworm negative (+ provided monthly prevention), vaccinated, neutered, microchipped, etc. He is available to a suitable loving adopter with an adoption fee of $85.
[notify]
Theodore aka- Teddy - **CGC**

Big Head. Big- Heart.

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '11 1:53pm PST 
Hi Julian! I just passed your link on to a few friends who live around Austin and have some times in the pit bull/rescue community! Hang in there big guy, the right home is out there for you, I know it!! hug
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Mon Jun 20, '11 2:55pm PST 
Fingers and paws crossed hoping you find a furever home Julain! You sure are handsome! way to go
[notify]

~Emma~ RL1

Mixed breed,- Pure heart

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 12:36pm PST 
hugJulianhug

also passing along.
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 12:41pm PST 
Julian, you've got such a sweet pibble face I just want to give you a big smooch! I'm passing this on, too. Good luck finding your forever home!hug
[notify]

Adoptable in- Austin, TX

Barked: Mon Jul 18, '11 2:34pm PST 
Thanks pups! hug

Julian is still awaiting a forever family. frown
[notify]
Nautica's- Memorial

Never Nauti,- Always Nice!

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '11 10:28am PST 
Bump for Julian hug
[notify]
Jif (In- Loving- Memory)

The Defintion of- FUN

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '11 3:07pm PST 
Awe you're such a cutie! Best of luck in finding your furrever home! big hug
[notify]

Adoptable in- Austin, TX

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 4:15pm PST 
We're SO happy to report Julian finally found the forever family he deserves. snoopy
[notify]
Jovi, NPC,- CEGE

Momma's boy and- proud of it!!!

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 4:31pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2