GO!

Cocker Spaniel/Black Labrador Retriever mix near Pitsburgh, Pa

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

Keoki-lives- with parent.- will

I fought an SUV- and won.

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 7:38pm PST 
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11993252

Ce celia(used to be called Sadie) was owned by a woman my mother babysat for and the woman basically didn't feel like caring for her anymore and even lied about the reason she was taking her back to the shelter.

She's very smart and obedient. We offered to take her and re-home her, but she had to be returned to the no kill shelter because of a contract.

Since we're overloaded here (3 cats,1 dog, and a PIGEON LOL) we really can't adopt at the moment.

Anyway she's a GREAT dog and really good with children. It's so sad. If you're in the area and considering a new addition please check her out.

Edited by author Wed Sep 24, '08 7:41pm PST

[notify]
Keoki-lives- with parent.- will

I fought an SUV- and won.

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '08 2:55pm PST 
just bumping this once:]
[notify]
Schatzie

laser- dot!...laser- dot!...laser- dot!...

Barked: Thu Oct 2, '08 8:37pm PST 
Aww, Pittsburgh is my hometown and Cockers and Black Labs are a couple of breeds that have a special place in my heart. I don't live there anymore but I just wanted to bump this thread for you. I hope she finds a home. Please let us know how it goes.cry
[notify]