GO!

Can you help guess what I am?

This is a special section for dogs needing new homes and for inspiring stories of dogs that have found their furever home through Dogster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of dog! If you are posting about a dog that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Dogster's dog adoption center!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Charlie

Food, glorious,- food!

Barked: Wed Mar 29, '06 6:58pm PST 
Most peoplethink I look like a golden retriever puppy, but I am only knee high. The shelter called me a "terrier mix" and I do have the "speckled skin and mouth", and I do LOVE to chase birds and anything that moves....but I've also heard corgi, cocker spaniel, and even chihuahua?! We'd sure love your input! Thanks
[notify]
Tonka

Frisbee- !

Barked: Wed Mar 29, '06 7:45pm PST 
My Mom had a spanial cross when she was little that looked alot like him. Could even be a little Sheltie in the background. Interesting question! It will fun to see what other feedback you get.
arf arf, Tonka
[notify]
CASEY the- Super Dog!

Super Dog, Ta- Da!!!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 29, '06 10:04pm PST 
I think you are a cocker spaniel/chihuahua mix. Whatever you are, you sure are a cutie. Do you ever go to the Irving Bark Park? If you do we will probably see you there one day. ~woof~
[notify]

Lexi, RNCL,- RACL

C is for cookie,- is good enough- for me!

Barked: Wed Mar 29, '06 10:31pm PST 
he looks like he may have daschund in him, short legs, the right kind of nose. But it is hard to tell without seeing him in person. I don't know about sheltie though. Could be springer spaniel, but...who knows! Only the mommy and daddy!
[notify]
Olympia- (Oly)

"Wanna go for a- RIDE?!?!?!?!"

Barked: Wed Mar 29, '06 11:03pm PST 
I know exactly what you are, Charlie! (and I'm a certified know-it-all, so you should listen to me) I'm positive you are a full bred Adorable! smile That's my opinion at least.

(you actually look a lot my a blonde version of my black freind Kallie. Her mommy has no idea what she is either, bol!)
[notify]
Brandy-licious!!

I'm A Great- Big Chocolate- Kiss!!

Barked: Wed Mar 29, '06 11:14pm PST 
Charlie, my brother Quinn the jackal and I studied your pictures at length and we have decided that you are a Dachsund/Pomeranian or a Jack Russell/Pomeranian, but there is DEFINITELY Pomeranian in you somewhere. You are a very pretty boy!!
[notify]
♥- Fiona

born to be- pampered

Barked: Wed Mar 29, '06 11:44pm PST 
From your pictures, you look like you have kind of a long body ( I could be wrong, just what I'm getting from the pics). So I would definately say there is some dachshund in there somewhere. Maybe mixed with a small golden retriever or possible pomeranian.
[notify]
Sara

My new name: - SUPER GLUE

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 3:44am PST 
Sara Say:

Charlie, my Daddy studied your picture real close and then looked at pictures in the AKC Complete Dog Book.

He found a picture that looked exactly like you.

You are a beautiful 100% purebred DOG.
[notify]
Lady Bug

Hamburglar.

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 3:54am PST 
Yeah, from the look of your pictures, it looks like you have a long body like a Dachshund (or a Corgi. Maybe that's just me, as I've never met one in person but from the look of Corgi's pictures, they look to have long bodies) so I have to agree with the Dachshund thing, along with the Cocker Spaniel one.
[notify]
Toby

Smarter than- your honor- student ;)

Barked: Thu Mar 30, '06 3:34pm PST 
I think you look like you have a little bit of Pomeranian in you...and you do have a little Chihuahua face but not 2 much of that I see in you... hmmm I could see why people think Golden Retrievier, whatever you are, it's definitely a weird mix...Good Luck finding out!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2