GO!

New to the forum

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '15 1:25pm PST 
Greetings everyone. I'm so glad I found this forum! I have recently begun training my dog to be a PSD. This wasn't my intention when I got him but he naturally has started performing tasks for me which, as it turns out, are helping to mitigate some of my issues. So I have started to reinforce and modify the behavior. I have read through dozens of pages here and have found a lot of great information. This, like many forums, has most of the questions already answered if you dig deep enough.

On a completely different note, I've had a bear of a time being able to post. I've tried every day since I signed up (a few weeks ago) and it wasn't until now that it worked. I also can't seem to create a dog. When I click the link it just takes me to the front page. I sent a message to the staff and never heard anything from them.
[notify]
Queen- Belladonna- PSD

I'm a Queen who- works like a- pesant

Barked: Sun Jun 21, '15 6:05pm PST 
First welcome! And on the other thing the site has been going through some changes in the last couple months so yeah you are gonna have that. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
[notify]
Tia Star

Tia- I love to work.

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '15 10:31am PST 
Welcome! I am glad you are here.snoopyapplause
[notify]

Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '15 5:49pm PST 
welcome This site is getting some major upgrades, so we all have trouble from time to time.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '15 2:14pm PST 
Welcome to dogster. smile Yes, the site has been going through some major changes these last couple months. Truthfully we've had a pretty tough year on here. frown As far as HQ responding to inquiries, no, they haven't been as prompt as they used to, but I'm sure that'll change once things are stable on the site. thinking
[notify]
Amber

All the world's- a playground!

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '15 11:07pm PST 
Welcome to Dogster! welcome Yes, there's plenty of information here!

On creating your page: keep on trying. While Dogster is in the process of moving to a new platform there are windows of opportunity when you can get it done. For contacting HQ, trying a direct email to the Dogster Watchdog at

support@dogster.com
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '15 5:25am PST 
I agree it is difficult to post here I have had trouble to but it is true Dogster has had some trouble this past year. WELCOME though to this forum cause it has helped me since I have been here for a long time too over 5 yrs. now.
I have told many about this place and some come here and some get frustrated about it. I tell people cause I learn so much about this place and work my dog too.
Have fun and stay in touch with us.
[notify]
Amber

All the world's- a playground!

Barked: Wed Aug 12, '15 9:13am PST 
Dogster is just about the first social network on the internet; it was great in it's day, and it will be GREAT again!!! cheerblue dog
Nobody give up, just hang in there, 'cause once we're back up and running full tilt, no other site will come close! happy dancedancinghi5
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Aug 13, '15 10:03pm PST 
IDK, I quit holding my breath months ago. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. I do hope for the best, but I've also learned that it's good to be prepared for the worst. shrug
[notify]
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Fri Aug 14, '15 4:04am PST 
Positive thinking..............happy dance
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2