GO!

Service dog | blue pitbull | XXL Pitbull

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Barked: Sun Jun 29, '14 9:55am PST 
Hey I just wanted some peoples opinions about my dogs. Some of my dogs are protection dogs and all my dogs are very smart and capable of becoming a service dog. I was just wondering to get your dog a registered service dog does it matter if the dog is 100+ pounds and it is a pitbull. I just wanna get a new puppy I produced to be a certified service dog for I can take him into a childrens hospital. I own the parents to the puppy and the grandparents so he has a proven pedigree of stable temperaments. Here is the website to my dogs and thanks in advanced for any information

blue pitbull | service dog | pitbull breeder
rescue dog | shelter pitbull | pitbull store

Edited by author Sun Jun 29, '14 10:22am PST

[notify]
Happy

The Boy Wonder

Barked: Sun Jun 29, '14 8:27pm PST 
In order to have a service dog a handler has to have a disability and the dog must be trained to mitigate that disability. While ADA doesn't prohibit protection training with service dogs the Rehab act and ACAA does prohibit it.

I think what you're asking is about Therapy dog program which is where you take your dog to visit people in hospitals, nursing rooms or other things (the definition of a therapy dog is a dog that helps people other than their handler) A therapy dog has no public access rights, and is only allowed in specific places where they're working at the permission of the building (hospitals, schools, nursing homes Not general places)

If you want to get into Tharapy dog work then contact either Pet Partners or Therapy dogs International in order to find out where close to you they have classes and testing.
[notify]
Bailey (Dr.- Bubba) TD- CGC

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '14 9:01pm PST 
Also could look into Therapy Dogs Inc.
[notify]

Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Tue Jul 1, '14 10:10pm PST 
dogss aren't made.. confused they aren't an item or product.
[notify]
Cohen CD RE- ADC SGDC- FDCh CGN

The Monster

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '14 12:24pm PST 
It's "pit bull" not pitbull. Furthermore, pits are neither blue nor 100+ pounds.

Good luck with your possible future therapy dog!
[notify]
Toto, CD,- RN, CGC

We don't- doodle!!!

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '14 11:19am PST 
Great point, Cohen!!dancing
[notify]
Mulder

Spooky Mulder

Barked: Fri Jul 4, '14 8:02pm PST 
Quick question, are all you AmBull guys just buying the same web template off someone and spamming it ad nauseum, or was this what the first "American bully" website looked like and you are all just ripping the web design from it?

Because I have legitimately never seen an AmBull breeder page that didn't look EXACTLY like this.

Just curious.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '14 1:23am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh Love it Mulder.... love it.big laugh
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '14 3:30pm PST 
I have a Bull dog breed She is an American staffishire mixed with a Bull mastiff. She is a beautiful dog This sight hurts her rep. cause it makes me feel you are selling the dogs like they were just some product. I did not pay that much for her and I got her form a man who bought her from a breeder. Though she is not quote buffed like you parade your dogs around to be she is a good dog.
She is a full fledged Service dog and a sweet nature. I will not and do not have her ears cropped I feel that is a cruel practice. I do not advertise her as a PB breed cause she is not. Though all your dogs are beautiful I would rather go to a shelter where it seems a lot of those beautiful animals end up. To know people like you are breeding them scares me since I spend half the time on line trying to get pictures of abused animals out of my Facebook veiws. Though I was in treiged with your dogs I still will be going to a shelter to get my next Service dog.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sun Aug 3, '14 3:32pm PST 
I have a Bull dog breed She is an American staffishire mixed with a Bull mastiff. She is a beautiful dog This sight hurts her rep. cause it makes me feel you are selling the dogs like they were just some product. I did not pay that much for her and I got her form a man who bought her from a breeder. Though she is not quote buffed like you parade your dogs around to be she is a good dog.
She is a full fledged Service dog and a sweet nature. I will not and do not have her ears cropped I feel that is a cruel practice. I do not advertise her as a PB breed cause she is not. Though all your dogs are beautiful I would rather go to a shelter where it seems a lot of those beautiful animals end up. To know people like you are breeding them scares me since I spend half the time on line trying to get pictures of abused animals out of my Facebook veiws. Though I was in treiged with your dogs I still will be going to a shelter to get my next Service dog.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2