GO!

Pet Armor for fleas and ticks

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Candy

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '14 9:28am PST 
Has anyone used Pet Armor? It is sold at Walmart, and costs about $6/month. Comfortis is now $30/month for 2 dogs. I have used Adams spray, it works but is messy and smells. I give my dogs TriHeat Plus. That works well for HeartWorms. It is only $5 per month, so I would like to stick with that. So, I need something for fleas and ticks. Dec, Jan & Feb are months fleas are much less a problem. So, I am also considering using
Comfortis during the May to Oct part of the yr. Using Pet Armor the 3 or 4 months fleas are less of a problem.

Doug in FL
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Fri Aug 8, '14 7:26am PST 
I've used all that and did not have issues with them on my Dog though I did after a wile choose to use a organic type spray for puppies. I also bath her often being a service dog I need to and she is a breed that develops dry skin. So I also use a spay for that. Both have strong odders so I am trying new stuff my sister N law has suggested. She is carring for my dog for a lil while since I am in a situation that I can not have her in. Plus my son wanted to work with her for a little bit she had begun developing a bad habit. She is doing very well and he is working on off leash training too.
Something I had not yet been able to work with her on. Well good luck with your flea stuff.
[notify]