GO!

Should I ?

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat May 24, '14 4:06pm PST 
I am moving soon to another town in maine futher up north.
I am hoping that sadie will do well with the move and new territorie.
I want to know if I should up date my doctors notes for her ? What are your in puts on this? I have and will probably keep with the same doctors I have now down here. My Landlord is a lil shaky about her cause he really did not want to have animals in his apartment complex. He is very understanding that I need her and the laws. He is being reasonably about my needs and accomodations. I am trying to be as honest as I can about Sadie's nature, and want to make sure he understands I don't allow strangers near Sadie with out me close by. Sadie is unpredicdable
and the move is going to make her a lil out of sorts. I don't want her to be exsposed to, too much all at once. I am good at reading her body language and I know her tollerance levels I am not planing to even have her near too many people at first that she already knows. I just want to cover myself if he starts to have issues.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 11:17am PST 
Its been a long while since I've wrote this post but to up date it I have moved and Sadie is doing better then I thought she would witch is good. We are also working on another team to SD meet up with. My Daughter N law is joining the SD life style now so we are showing her the ropes you might say.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Dec 6, '14 2:29pm PST 
I feel a little frustrated with my roommates I am living with.
There is a lot here for living here for a short time but right now this is where I am.
My roommates are a gay couple and they really liked Sadie and the idea of sadie since I moved in.
I am not sure if I can say this with out really up setting some people here but I am going to try.
But these people are not all there mentally. Reasoning with them is not at all possible. I have tryed by the way every way possible to do so. I even talked to my counselor too. The thing is I am constantly downed and crittasized by these people for how I work Sadie. Mind you they don't have or do they know how SDs are worked. They are mentally child like and have drawn me in to one fight and made the fight from when I tryed to talk to them about what I feel and believe.
They are frustrated that I don't come out of my room to socialize with them I just can't cause I don't want to fight with them. It is hard to really talk about it tell just all the stuff going on the only thing I can do is wait till I can find something better. What I am going to do is bear it out best I can keep in my room when I am home and over to my families house when I can down the road. To my groups that I go to at least 4 days a week right now.
I just need keep Sadie away cause they were trying to steal her away but treating her like she was theirs and hold her to them when she went to visit them there. I suspect this I can't say that they did this for sure. They never asked me to take her out though at first I did not mind. and now one of them is trying to guilt me cause I asked her not to pet Sadie when in the store. I asked also that they stopped feeding her people food and was angry when I did it. I don't feed her a lot of it, she more licks my dish after I am done. either way she is my dog so it is my call what I do with her. They now have a pig they are calling it their therapy animal. they take it right now thank god to the stores but I am wondering how long before they try it. I am sure they are jelouse about my have a service and want her. I more or less told them Sadie will be leaving with me cause she is mine if something should happen to me she will be going to my family. They have already said that this is what they would want anyway. Tonight one of them that cooked did not let me know supper was ready when stating quite a lot that they wanted me eating with them.
I don't wish to do this and feel telling them why would not be a good out come. I am going to wait it out.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '14 4:27pm PST 
I am still working on my work with Sadie sometimes it seems a lot of work but sometimes she shows me more then I can ever say I know, Sadie is always true to her form. Today I feel I have realized how strong she is and has been also so gental with the smallest of people (children).
I've been thinking off and on about taking classes for college and have seen issues that people have had when going to school with their SD. We might be moving so I wont do this till after we do the moving. I am also working on a new relationship. so that is going to take time to.
[notify]
Mario- Mutt-Butt

Run, run, run.

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '14 6:29pm PST 
Am I reading this right, are you claiming your Service Dog is unpredictable?
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '14 4:37am PST 
I tell that to people so that wont pet her or tempted to pet her then I dont have to feel mean about telling them not to pet her. I have a do not pet patch on her but seems they don't know how to read so I have come up with a sure fine deturent. She loves people a lot and sometimes she will see someone like a family member and go to jump on them or grabs their arm to say like hey I am here it is not a bite but dog grab with their mouth and that means teeth. I just don't want people getting the idea she bites. Dogs can and will be dogs and my family understands this but I am not taking a chance she jumps on someone and they get scared of her. She dose not do this a lot but it is unpradictable.
[notify]