GO!

Should I ?

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat May 24, '14 4:06pm PST 
I am moving soon to another town in maine futher up north.
I am hoping that sadie will do well with the move and new territorie.
I want to know if I should up date my doctors notes for her ? What are your in puts on this? I have and will probably keep with the same doctors I have now down here. My Landlord is a lil shaky about her cause he really did not want to have animals in his apartment complex. He is very understanding that I need her and the laws. He is being reasonably about my needs and accomodations. I am trying to be as honest as I can about Sadie's nature, and want to make sure he understands I don't allow strangers near Sadie with out me close by. Sadie is unpredicdable
and the move is going to make her a lil out of sorts. I don't want her to be exsposed to, too much all at once. I am good at reading her body language and I know her tollerance levels I am not planing to even have her near too many people at first that she already knows. I just want to cover myself if he starts to have issues.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 11:17am PST 
Its been a long while since I've wrote this post but to up date it I have moved and Sadie is doing better then I thought she would witch is good. We are also working on another team to SD meet up with. My Daughter N law is joining the SD life style now so we are showing her the ropes you might say.
[notify]