GO!

taxi's

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Tyler

How fast can you- run

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '14 1:36pm PST 
Question is when there is not enough space in a taxi to have your service dog on the floor where he belongs what is the right thing to do next? Where I live they will not transport any dogs unless they are crated which is not a option. He is a lg. 75 lbs. mobility and medical assist and i am in a manual chair. I have done everything everybody has suggested on here and a lot of trainers this animal is permanent with no issues unlike others i have picked out or rescued he has passed his star puppy and very soon his cgc 14 months old. He is not the author i am using because he has not been put on dogster. but back to the taxi issue of seating answer please and thank you.
[notify]
Juno

Super Star Puppy- Cadet

Barked: Mon Apr 7, '14 8:27pm PST 
Juno is 75#'s too. If you put one foot in first, then let your dog in and put your other leg sandwiching your dog in, your dog should fit just fine.
[notify]
Tyler

How fast can you- run

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 9:40am PST 
thank you for your advice
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sun May 18, '14 7:51am PST 
I had to take sadie to the vet last week and I took her in a Taxi cab and he was very nice to me and Sadie.
[notify]