GO!

We're Moving and I am How do you say confused and all that...

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Wed Feb 19, '14 5:30pm PST 
I have been off and on contaplatted moving form one town to another since I have been here for a wile now. I have sec.8 and it is hud housing. That is one thing then there is all the neighbor stuff,strangers, unknow kids ect. Not to mention the enviroment
and landscaping. The new place maybe on the bus root for pub.
trans. so I will be able to get a free buss pass. But that is not all of the stress what I am worried is the toll it will take on Sadie and I. I do moving well.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Feb 20, '14 5:54pm PST 
If you know where you might move, then I would take Sadie for walks there before you move there. That way she'll already be familiar with the neighborhood smells when you do move. Other than that, you could make sure she has things to keep her busy, so she doesn't get bored in your new place. Good Luck!
[notify]
Clementine

SDiT

Barked: Fri Feb 21, '14 3:52am PST 
We are packing to move also. All 3 of my pups have been nervous. But my SDit has been the most upset, I think she knows how I feel. I'm trying to be calmer so she can relax a little. I got a bagful of their favorite toys/treats at the store & am slowly giving those out to distract the dogs & keep them busy. I think visiting the new neighborhood was a great idea. I've also noticed that if I stop what I'm doing every so often & spend a few minutes playing with the dogs & reassuring them that it's ok, they feel better & so do I! wishes Good luck to you & Sadie!
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Feb 28, '14 8:59pm PST 
yes those are good ideas I will try that if I can problem right now is getting there since van is not working right now and I have not quite found a place.....
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '14 7:34pm PST 
Still looking for a place ....
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun May 25, '14 7:09am PST 
I am up dating this post since when I made it I had not yet found a place I have and it is perfectly around the corner form my family I need to be with. Unforunatly I can't take sadie up there to get to know the neighbor hood before we move like some of you mentioned though it was a really good idea to do so. I am hoping that things will be ok for her. She has been up there in the area for visits with my family and in to some of the same stores also, so I think that will do enough for her.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '14 5:53am PST 
I am again up dating this post: things did not go all so well Sadie and I are separated cause those plans fell through and we got in to a mess or I should say I got in to a lil bit of a mess.
Anyway I am working with my family and hoping that Sadie and I will be together soon. The moving process is a lil more complicated since we will be further out from the bus root also.
But the space that we will have is awsome if things work well. I am doing fundraisers too. You may get to see them on face book I am not sure if they filtered through to any of my friends form here on to there. We are all working so that I can have sadie back and we can be a team again. Those who pray here Please ! do so for Sadie and I. We could use a lot right now in our difficult time away form one another. Every step right now seems to be Flattened and then we are pushed back 5. God I pray will give us strength and reunite us soon. We have a lot of road blocks in our way, so our biggest need is that our friends here on Dogster pray for us a lot. We miss you a lot and you all are a comfort to us. Sadie is lost with out me and though she is with family she loves it just is not the same. I am praying that we are able to get this house in Bangor with my family so that Sadie and I will finally be together, and have room to run and stretch her legs when not working hard at her SD duties. So Bless you all on here that pray for us we so appreciate that.
We also thank you down deep in our hearts.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Wed Aug 27, '14 3:03pm PST 
Pray that Sadie and I will soon be reunited and will be involved in training another team soon.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 11:36am PST 
Thank you all for your great advice just in case I did not we have moved though there were a few snags with it. Sadie and I were separated for a lil bit a total night mare I know but she was with good people she knew and they were family. We are getting things back together since she and I are getting reaquated and we are helping another team a long the way.
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 7:54pm PST 
I'm so glad it worked out for you dear. I'm sorry you 2 were separated for a period of time. I can't imagine how hard that must've been. I wish you all the best with the next stage of your life and good luck training the other team. smile I think I did pmail you sometime ago. If you need any POTP just pmail me. I love meeting new people and making new friends. smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2