GO!

Velcro for service dog patches

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 9:24am PST 
Thanks!
[notify]
Brady SD

Full steam- ahead.

Barked: Fri Apr 5, '13 10:43pm PST 
If you still need more help with patches for vests that go onto fabric, I got mine from 'Velco' brand at JoAnn Fabrics, fairly cheap, you're looking for the 'heat activated adhesive' type, blue label, read carefully. You position it, then use a steam iron to seal the glue to the fabric, it is supposed to be washable too. Just be careful to keep moving the iron so as to not damage the patches or their designs if they are ink. So far it works for my vest until we get the mobility harness. One thing at a time it seems.
[notify]
Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 10:32am PST 
Voltaire, can you send me a link to the velcro product? I'm having trouble finding it -- I'd like to take a look.

Thanks Brady! There's a JoAnn not too far from me.
[notify]

Rest in- Paradise- Voltaire.- 1/1

Did somebody say- deer??

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 11:58am PST 
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Velcro-Industrial-Strength-Tape-Black-4-x- 2/17190461

Here you go

I have better luck with the round ones though. ( Thats the one i can't get off my cape LOL. I'm going to watch it in hot water try again then wash it in hot water again if theres residue.
[notify]
Brady SD

Full steam- ahead.

Barked: Sat Apr 6, '13 4:16pm PST 
Thanks too Voltaire, I'll keep that type in mind. smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2