GO!

Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and Therapy Dogs - Video

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 2:55pm PST 
"It's not easy to be somebody who touches everybody. Sick or not, we all have problems. There's nothing a therapy dog can't fix." - Erica Witherspoon, patient

At Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, our volunteers aren't just human! For 25 years, the Pet Friend Visitation Program at Children’s has grown to include about 40 therapy dogs. Watch the video and find out what it’s like to bring wagging tails and lots of love to patients throughout the hospital.

Check out this inspiring video and feel free to share! http://youtu.be/NQgMHUO6NyU
[notify]
Baby

What'd you say?- I wasn't- listening.

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 5:57pm PST 
I couldn't help but push back tears, thanks for sharing =)
[notify]
Calamity- Jane

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 7:06am PST 
That's wonderful smile I think that the therapy dog program is such a great idea.
[notify]