GO!

I am Loney for other SD handler's

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:54am PST 
Are their any other SD handlers in Maine here on DOgster that are in my area. I live in the Ellsworth area, and really would like to start a SD social group here if I can find people. I have met a few witch is cool for me cause I am not up to being a part of a huge group. 10 is a very fine group to be apart of but so far I have only met 3 different people and seen 1 mobility dog.
I hope that we can get aquainted here and then in the spring find a nutraul meeting place I am told that one of the pet shops in town here are going to put in a dog park area next to them.
So I have a face book and this place to connect with.
Just punch in Butterfly2009kw@yahoo.com for facebook.
Sadie also has a facebook page CRAZY SADIE LADY
[notify]

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 1:35pm PST 
Meetup.com might have a SD group near you. Might be worth checking it out to see.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 10:31am PST 
Thanks for that info .
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Mar 15, '13 9:33pm PST 
Just wanted to tell some of you it is getting to be spring soon so Sadie and I will be getting out again on our own I hope some of you will do the same who are a lone.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 5:52pm PST 
Today I met another SD in wal-mart they were doing the same work as Sadie and I, the dog was the same breed as Sadie also. I was happy and left wal-mart feeling a less frustrated as well as less lonely. It is just nice to have seen another team like your own in the same area.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 5:42pm PST 
I am hoping to join a group soon that is DSA.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 10:06am PST 
I am excited I am going to buy a Bike trailer and convert it to a cart for Sadie she is doing so well with a lot of her training stuff we do and thought now bumping it up is going to be a great thing for us and I want to get her ready for summer activities.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat May 4, '13 5:12pm PST 
I am Now a member of the American Dog scouts and I am moving up to Bangor I know there are others up there so I hope I will find people to meet up with.

Edited by author Mon May 13, '13 4:18pm PST

[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 8:45pm PST 
I joined the Doggy scouts thought it was going to be great still not yet shure but I am just working it through now. I am also looking though dating people that love dogs.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 8:08am PST 
Not doing so well with getting in to a new place that I would really do better at like public transportation. Move down closer to the sea /ocean or what ever water there is close to Maine's
coast line. My family town I guess....
Not sure though if there will be SDs down there for me to meet up with or some other deal.
Can't date cause I am not sure who is family.
LOL I really am not going to go there that I promissed myself. I know some people don't mind dating 2nd thierd etc. cusins or family tree people but I am do.
But I am going to move and that is my plan to move to Belfast maine....
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2