GO!

Really it Happens :

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 10:24am PST 
Yeah I have come to that conclusion too, But no less frustrating. Today I was so happy to view a moblitie dog I think in training walking walk by my place this morning. It was so uplifting since I am sure it could be a owner trained dog. That is the thing that I have the most trouble with is the fact a lot of people have trouble comprehending that people can train their own dog. They feel the only true dog is a program trained dog. I have just learned to restrain myself form being draw in to it.
It has become political and I don't do politics.
[notify]

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 10:35pm PST 
Thanks for share this information
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 10:29am PST 
Your welcome I just feel that if i am having these issues someone else out there might also be having them too.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 6:18pm PST 
I can't seem to say this enough how happy I am to see another mobilty team in wal-mart today when I was shopping. Giving him the site location was a good thing to do. He was really happy to hear about another team that was using the same breed as his.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 6:34pm PST 
I feel like it dose happen when I have had a lot of stress lately with people who thing I am clueless or Mean about dealing with others but I am not feeling that I should soften blows for anyone.
I just asked a friend about this and he does not feel I did anything wrong. I should not allow others pettyness hurt me or rethink my actions. I am or felt I am like the BONEs Dr. Brennen charictor I like blunt honesty and practis it a lot. I have been repramanded enough about that sorta thing. But I will not compromise my demeaner for anyone. Even if they are mentally disabled I feel even mentally disabled people have a since of right and wrong. This person has a since such as he knew how to minipulate people in the community and did I am not going to fallow suit with that cause I feel it is dangerous to do so.
I have told him by no mean am I to fallow suit to what other do and that I did not like him and did not give a hoot that who he was or what he was in the community. I also stated if he dropped dead that I would not miss him and it up set other people I would say that. Since they felt if he felt down and depressed he might kill himself I told them; "I did not care," and cause I said that they felt I was unfeeling. I told them I am not in to drama and I really did not care that they felt like that. I am as I am.....

Edited by author Thu Apr 18, '13 6:57pm PST

[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Apr 21, '13 5:35pm PST 
A perfect day that I did not have to worrie about people challenging me about Sadie.
This was that day I am very happy that we had a long tiering but fun and supporting day.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 10:33am PST 
I am also happy yesterday we went to wal-mart for the first time I am happy cause everything went well and we went to a different pet shop too. She wanted to see a Pit bull that was in the pet shop but I felt it was not a good idea for her.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 8:48pm PST 
Finding it a good thing that the new working is working with Sadie and I. I am doing well with sadie in stores and happy that we are working on our venture in to the carting game.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue May 21, '13 6:17am PST 
This is to all single people out there Have you ever thought or even joined a dating service or some sorta singles meeting places or groups. I have meeting people these dates even on your own is a miss and hit sorta deal. Over the years I have joined some of them. Thing is me being a female it is a sorta sexual thing they use and sometimes it can be dangerous, so I have learned to take percaughtions when meeting people. But I was asking cause I was wondering if you singles have problems with people you date and your SDs? Do they except your dog or do they reject it? I know that most people would not continue to date a person that did not except their dog pet or other wise. I would not continue dating anyone who would not like my pets. So what would you do ?
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 3:52am PST 
Been up dating my profile as I posted on my Dating site I go to. POF for anyone who is interested. For the most part it is free but you know the deal. Any way less hits then I was getting before since I have added Sadie to it lol. It is not like I am in a rush I have a lot of things going on and IN gods time I am sure something will work its way though.

Also I had a person the other day ask me why I needed or use Sadie and I exsplained to her after a lil nervouse chuckle that she really should not ask people about their disability.
But I vagly exsplained that Sadie was a diabetic and allerting of other things in general sorta dog. I told her I also had a few mobilitie issues that she helped me with I was a lil busy watching the parade though so I allowed her to pet Sadie a lil since we really were not offically working and just out and about enjoying the nice day after being cooped up cause of rain.

Edited by author Fri May 31, '13 3:57am PST

[notify]
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3