GO!

Elizabeth and Troy

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Jolanda

I grin from ears- to chin :D

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 10:00pm PST 
This is a short post, cause I have no words...
one of my friends, Elizabeth, who worked with a guide dog by the name Troy passed away. It's such awful news. I would like to share so the ones, who knew Troy and his family will know.
Please, go to Troy's page - Flicka (Pam) wrote about it in Troy's diary
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1002568/diary/Adventures_with_tro y/803521#comments_form

This is awful cry
Love you Elizabeth, you will be loved and never forgotten hug
Iris vom- Zauberberg

Service Werewolf

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 4:44am PST 
i'm so sorry for your loss.
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 10:51am PST 
It was one of the harder postings I have had to write on here.

Elizabeth was a wonderful Lady... Troy her Guide was her heart.. as was Hudson and her cat Angel Soleil.

Mark her husband was her Rock.... and I will be keeping in touch with him.

I am noting all the good wishes in the Diaries and the threads and compiling them into a letter and will be sending them onto Mark.

The world lost a special person when Elizabeth passed

hughughughughughughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Sat Nov 3, '12 8:59am PST

[notify]

Josephine

Yeah, I can do- that, but I- won't!

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 2:02pm PST 
yes, it has - thanks for doing this, Flicka. I am sure she will be missed.....hug